Spread the Word
You'd like to build cool things. You'd like to be impactful. You'd like to feel inspired. You're ready to attend TechBash and are pumped and excited for the event to arrive. You're so pumped, you'd like to share your excitement with the world. That's great! We have resources to help you out.
- Convince Your Boss
- Grab Web Banners
- Display our Event Flyers
- For Speakers, User Groups, and other Events
- For Sponsors
Most of these resources and many more items can be found on our Marketing repository at https://github.com/TechBash/Marketing/tree/master/2023/.
Convince Your Boss
Ok, so you've heard enough. But, you're not sure how to convince your boss you'd like to come. We've made it easy for you. Below you'll find a pretty convincing letter that you'll have to fill a few blanks in before sending to your boss. Simply use the easy copy button below or, in the event that's not working for you, select all of the text in the window and copy and paste it in a new email. Finally, replace the recipient name at the top and be sure to add your signature at the bottom. Yes, it's that easy.
The event promises three days of in-depth and intensive technical training on some of the technologies we use every day. We will also learn about other technologies that could further assist our efforts over the next twelve months. As of now, the conference tickets are starting at just $649. If I stay overnight, the entire event would cost less than $1500. Similar events are typically priced starting at $2000 just for the conference ticket.
As an attendee, I'll get to:
- Attend three days of training on technologies that we use.
- Learn the latest trends in application architecture.
- Hear how teams have implemented DevOps and pick up tips for improving our process.
- Discuss how to leverage Cloud technologies securely and learn about serverless.
- Discover how to update to the latest frameworks like Angular, React, VueJS and .NET Core.
- See how artificial intelligence and machine learning are shaping business decisions.
- Progressive Web App Workshop
- Test-Driven Development Workshop Duo
- Design and Develop a Serverless Event-Driven Microservice-Based Solution
- Workshop Duo: Azure MLOps / Troubleshoot and Monitor Production Apps w/ OpenTelemetry
- Workshop Duo: Securely developing IaC / CI/CD w/ GitHub Actions
I strongly believe that the information I can learn at this conference will allow me to help save our company time and money in the long run. It will provide me a platform to learn new and improved ways to help lead our team, straight from the experts. I’ll also have that opportunity learning these items in just three days as opposed to other conferences that may require travel and keep me out of the office for a few extra days. Therefore, I would like to request your approval to attend this conference. I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have or discuss this further. Thank you so much for you time and consideration.
PS - If we send at least 5 people to the event, we can save money off per ticket. We can email one of the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Grab Web Banners
Are you looking to display a banner on your website or blog? If so, feel free to grab and use any of the following images to solve this need. All images should link back directly to https://techbash.com.
Display our Event Flyers and Postcards
Do you work or frequently visit an office, school, library, or other common area that has a bulletin board or a location to post event flyers and postcards? If you do, feel free to use the material below to help spread the word about Techbash.
For Speakers, User Groups, and other Events
Do you speak frequently at user groups or other events? Are you a Techbash speaker doing a talk in advance of the event and would like to share the details with your audience? If you do, feel free to use the slides below to help spread the word about Techbash.
Are you a sponsor? If so, this area is likely for you. We have a few items that may help you spread the word.
Do you want to add a sponsor badge to your email signature or website? If so, grab the image below. You can also get this image from our Marketing repository at https://github.com/TechBash/Marketing/tree/master/2023/Convincing%20Material.
(or right-click, Save Picture As)
Do you have the ability to send messages to your customers? Would you like to meet them face to face at the event? We've included a template below to get you started. Be sure to replace the recipient name with the recipient on your side. They're indicated in the same manner. If it's easier, you can grab a copy of this as an HTML file here: https://github.com/TechBash/Marketing/blob/master/2023/Convincing%20Material/ComeSeeUs.html. We'd recommend a subject line similar to Let's meet at Techbash 2023 in the Poconos.
We're excited to inform you that we're a proud sponsor at the upcoming Techbash 2023 developer conference at the Kalahari Resort and Conference Center in Mount Pocono, Pennsylvania. We'd like to see you there too!
This is a great opportunity for us all.
- First, this is a great opportunity for you to meet with our team, engage in discussion about how you are interacting with us, and talk about additional avenues we can help you improve your business.
- Second, this is a great opportunity for your company's developers to enhance their skills and learn from industry leaders from around the country.
November 7th-10th, 2023
$649 conference tickets (Early Bird until 7/4) - group discounts available
Stay at the Kalahari Resort for as low as $169/night
250 Kalahari Blvd, Pocono Manor, PA 18349
Here are some other reasons to attend…
- Content - TechBash has great content. Want to learn about the latest frameworks and patterns from industry experts? TechBash has got them. Want to hear directly from Amazon, Google, Microsoft and more? There will be plenty of them. TechBash is bringing in the best speakers from top tech companies to deliver content to you.
- Location - TechBash is organized by a small group of developers who were tired of traveling across the country for good content. So now they are bringing the content to you. TechBash is in the Poconos in Pennsylvania. That's less than a 2 hour drive from NYC or Philly. Plus, the short drive time means you won't need to ask your boss for two extra travel days.
- Price - Book now and you can register for TechBash plus 3 nights in the hotel for less than $1000. That's a great price for a conference of this caliber. Plus, no airfare needed so TechBash fits into your budget! After 9/19 hotel rates may vary.
- Venue - The Kalahari Resort. This is the largest indoor water park in the country. So while you are coming to learn and network with tech leaders from around the country and meet up with old friends and new, you can have a little fun and hit the water slides.
- Fun for the Family - Yes, it's a huge water park. But there are a ton of other activities at the Kalahari Resort and nearby.
Join us as we discover the latest technologies to build amazing things. Along with all the fun and learning you'll do, we'll have some cool swag at our booth that you can grab.
See you in the Poconos!
Looking for a copy of our logo to deeplink to techbash.com? Use this image below:
Are you a sponsor and need a hi-resolution logo for cobranding swag? If so, be sure to check with us first and then you can grab our logo from here: