Call for Speakers Announced
by Jason Gaylord
Are you interested in speaking at TechBash 2019? Our call for speakers is now open. We expect TechBash 2019 to have 5 breakout rooms and will have about 70 total sessions, depending on the talks received and audience size. You may submit as many talks as you like, but we recommend no more than five. Most TechBash speakers will be asked to present one or two sessions.
TechBash is a 3-day event (Wed/Thu/Fri) with an optional day of full-day workshops on Tuesday.
If you're interested in submitting one or more sessions, visit https://sessionize.com/techbash2019/.
Topic suggestions include, but are not limited to:
- Front-End Web Development (Angular, React, Vue, Aurelia, Ember)
- Back-End Web Development (Node.js, ASP.NET Core)
- Mobile Development (Native and Cross-Platform)
- Development Tools and Frameworks (npm, Bootstrap, .NET Core, VS Code, CLIs & More)
- Bots and AI
Cloud Infrastructure & Development
- Private Cloud
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud
- Build Tools, Version Control
- Tools & Monitoring
- Containers & Virtualization
Requirements & Methodologies
- Unit Testing
- Functional Testing
- Code Reviews
- Requirements / User Stories
- Software Architecture
- Presentations & Storytelling
- Coaching & Team Building
- Conflict Resolution
- Self Awareness
- Problem Solving
Database & Enterprise Solutions
- SQL Server
All speakers must agree to the TechBash Code of Conduct to be accepted to speak.
For more details, please be sure to check out the Sessionize page at https://sessionize.com/techbash2019/.